- 120 hours Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Geriatric Nursing Assistant Training (GNA)
- Enroll now, finish training & graduate in just 4 weeks
Premier provides vocational training & job skills to qualify you to apply for employment in a healthcare setting such as hospital, nursing home, assisted living facility, ambulatory clinic, doctors’ office, home health and more. The training empowers you to be a success where you choose to work.
Here’s a preview of some of what you will learn
- Body structure & function
- Nursing assistant role on the health team
- Measuring vital signs
- How to prep a person having surgery
- Nutrition & fluids
- Emergency care procedures……and more
Your beginning career healthcare could be just 4 weeks away from the day you start & finish the program.
- Open enrollment
- New classes start every month
- Registered nurse instructors
- Small classes for individualized, personal attention focused on your success
- See yourself starting today & finishing in 4 weeks
Services We Offered:
- First Aid
- CPR Classes
Choose Your Class: Day or Evening whichever is convenient for your lifestyle.
Mon – Fri: 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM Class
Mon- Fri 4 PM-10 PM Class
Sat: Open On Demand
Sun: Open On Demand